Our goal at getminimal.com is to make your shopping experience safe and convenient. At getminimal.com, all your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects your personal data from others over the Internet.
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”), the following information is provided to you in connection with your dealings with and provision of personal information to Growwings Company Limited (“GCL”, also referred to as “we” and “us” herein).
From time to time, it is necessary for customers (“You”) to supply data to us, including but not limited to, name, contact details (including email address, billing address, shipping address), contact phone number, and birthday.
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers (“You”) to supply data to us, including but not limited to, name, contact details (including email address, billing address, shipping address), contact phone number, and birthday.
- You may choose not to provide your personal data but failure to supply such information may result in us being unable to process your purchase request and/or offer you promotions on our website.
- The purposes of which your data may be used may comprise any or all of the following:
- providing online shopping services;
- product marketing and promotion subject to your opt-out right (see paragraph 4 below);
- fulfilling your orders for products;
- order processing and payment clearing;
- membership registration and account maintenance;
- communication and liaison with you;
- surveys, questionnaires, statistical analysis to improve our service;
- purposes relating or incidental to (a)-(g) above (“Our Services”);
- complying with any laws, regulations or enforcement orders applicable to us;
- enabling a potential purchaser of all or any part of the business or shares of GCL to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the purchase and purposes directly related thereof.
Data collected may be maintained for such period as may be required under applicable laws or as otherwise needed to fulfill any of the purposes set out in this paragraph.
- We may use your data in direct marketing of products, services, reward, loyalty or privileges programmes, promotional offers and invitations to events. For the subscription and receiving of emails, you may easily opt out of receiving emails from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in every email.
- Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make email addresses available to third parties other than for our business operation needs. We have to share your personal data with Sellers for the purpose of processing payment, delivering packages and communicating with you regarding confirmed orders and purchases. We also have certain third party service providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing payments, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email service, marketing and public relations, information technology and professional services such as consulting, legal and accountancy. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
- Please note that personal data stored or processed in any jurisdiction outside of Hong Kong may also be accessible to law enforcement, national security and other government authorities of that jurisdiction and may not enjoy the same protection as in Hong Kong.
- We make use of Google Analytics to gain insight into our customers’ experience on our website and make continuous updates and improvements to the site. Google Analytics does not record any sensitive data that would compromise our customers’ security or any information that could be used to identify users in any way.
- Our website may contain links to third parties’ webpages. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
- If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right:
- to check whether we hold data about you, and of access to such data;
- to require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by us;
- to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
- Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us and exercise of your rights in paragraph 9 above should be addressed to:
The Data Protection Officer
Growwings Company Limited
22/F, 3 Lockhart Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong